You okay?Sure.
你没事吧 没事
We all just wondered what happened to you.
我们还担心你出事了
Sorry. Can I talk to you for a minute?
抱歉 我能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, I guess.
可以
I just want to be clear on something, okay?
我只是想弄明白点事
Remind me, did I run over your dog or something?
告诉我 是我压死了你的狗还是什么
Because I don't remember doing anything to get you this mad at me.
我实在记不起做了什么让你这么生气的事
I'm not mad at you.
我没生你气
Could have fooled me.
别骗我了
I'm sorry, Noel.
对不起 诺埃尔
I...I should have said no to this.
我 我不该答应这事的
It was a bad idea.
实在是个烂提议
Bad idea going out,or a bad idea going out with me?
不该去约会 还是不该去跟我约会
No. It's me.
不 是我自己的问题
You're great. I mean...
你很完美 我是说
You're Noel.
你可是诺埃尔啊
Terrific. I'm a brand name.
不错 我成了注册商标了
I heard about your folks splitting up.
我听说你父母离婚了
They're not split. They're separated.
他俩没离婚 是分居
And Hanna... told me about the boy back in Iceland.
然后汉娜跟我说了那个冰岛男的事
She shouldn't have told you that.
她不该告诉你的