Everybody hold.
全体待命
Is she okay?
她还好吗
I can't tell.
说不好
I'm not taking any chances.
我不会冒任何险
I'll get a negotiator out here.
我要找个谈判专家过来
No, let us talk to her.
不 让我们和她谈
She's got a gun.
她有枪
You looking to get shot?
你想挨枪子吗
Well, how long isit going to take to get a negotiator out here?
去找谈判专家 到这儿来需要很久吧
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
Did you drug her?
你给她吃了药吗
This is one of our favorite spots.
这是我们最爱的运动之一
Jessica loves to swim.
杰西卡喜欢游泳
Jessica's dead, dr. Knowlton.
杰西卡死了 诺尔顿医生
I told her not to dive here.
我告诉过她别到这儿来游泳
But she wouldn't listen.
但她不听
I know you don't want to hurt her.
我知道你不想伤害她
For years I've been dealing with troubled kids.
这些年我和这些问题儿童打交道
Every day I see the parents screwing them up.
每天看着他们的父母毁掉他们
I understand.
我能理解
No, you... you took them for their own good.
不 你是为他们好
No, you could do a better job raising them.
才带走他们 你能把他们教育的更好
That's right.
没错
I'm a good mother.
我是个好妈妈
They loved living with me,
她们喜欢和我住在一起
they would come back every time I let them out.
每次我放她们出去玩 她们都会回来的
I'm a good mother!
我是个好妈妈