Over 1,000 years old and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.
千年古董 每晚就放在她床头几上
He didn't know its value.
他不知道此物价值连城
Didn't know why they were chasing him.
也不懂为何有人对他穷追不舍
Should we just got her a lucky cat.
是不是该给她送个招财猫
You mind, don't you?
你介意吧
What?
什么
That she escaped. General Shan.
单帮主 她逃之夭夭了
It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.
剪除她两个党羽 这还远远不够
Must be a vast network, John.
外面肯定还有张天罗地网 约翰
Thousands of operatives.
成千上万的黑道中人
You and I, we barely scratched the surface.
你我所及不过冰山一角
You cracked the code though, Sherlock.
夏洛克 你破译了他们的密码
And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now he knows it.
笛墨掌握了情况或许能抽丝剥茧
No. No, I crack this code,
没用的 破译了这个密码
all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.
走私犯只需再换本书就行
Without you...without your assistance,
若没有您 没有您的协助
we would not have found passage into London.
我们根本没法来到伦敦
You have my thanks.
衷心感谢
We did not anticipate...
我们没有意料到
We did not know this man would come.
不知道那人会插手此事
This Sherlock Holmes.
那个夏洛克·福尔摩斯
And now your safety is compromised.
如今你的安危堪舆
I will not reveal your identity.
我不会泄露你身份