我俩都没把这当真
It was over in a flash, it couldn't last.
不过是逢场作戏而已
He was my boss.
他是我的上司
What happened? Why did you end it?
出什么事了 你为什么结束
I thought he didn't appreciate me.
我觉得他不重视我
Took me for granted.
根本没把我当回事
Stood me up once too often.
经常放我鸽子
We'd plan to go away for the weekend,and then he'd just leave.
他却突然离开
Fly off to China at a moment's notice.
招呼也不打就飞到中国去了
And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.
为表歉意 他从国外给你带回了礼物
Can I just have a look at it?
我能看看吗
He really climbed up onto the balcony?
他真的从外墙爬进阳台的吗
Nail a plank across the window
在窗户上钉个十字板条
and all your problems are over.
你的问题就解决了
Thanks.
谢谢
He said he bought it in a street market.
他说是从街边集市买的
Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.
未必如此 我认为是他偷的
Yeah, that's Eddie.
对 他一贯如此
Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.
他不知它的价值 只是觉得你戴很合适
Oh? What's it worth?
是吗 值多少
9 million pounds.
九百万英镑
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
上帝呀
Nine million?!
九百万