What is he saying to her?
他在和她说什么
He's telling her that you love her,
他在告诉她 你是爱她的
but I really think that she should hear that from you.
但我当真认为你应该亲口对她说
I've tried. She doesn't hear me.
我试过了 她听不进去
I know it seems that way.
我知道 表面上确实如此
You reach out to her,
你想亲近她
and then she rejects you,
她却拒绝你
and you can't help but recoil.
于是你不得不退却
You don't know what it's like.
你不明白我的感受
You're not a mother.
你不生为人母
No, but I was.
没错 但我曾经是
My husband and i adopted a baby girl last year.
去年的事情 我和我丈夫领养了一个女婴
We brought her home from delaware,
我们把她从特拉华州接回家
and we bathed her and rocked her to sleep and built a nursery.
为她洗澡哄她入睡 还造了一间婴儿房
In delaware, the birth motherhas 60 days to change her mind.
特拉华州的生母 有60天时间考虑
We made it to day 57.
到了57天的时候她改变了主意
And I didn't getto keep my baby, but...
我没能保住我的孩子 但是
yours is right there.
你的孩子就在你身边
You know, you need to talk to her.
知道吗 你必须和她谈谈
What was your daughter's name?
你的女儿叫什么
Sophie.
索非
I tried so hard.
我尽力了
Look, samantha needs to know that you love her,
听着 萨曼莎必须知道
no matter what she does.
不管她做了什么 你都是爱她的
I think you should tell her.
我觉得你应该告诉她
Then maybe she'll tell us who took her.
她才可能会告诉我们带走她的人
It's the only way she'll start seeing you as her mother.
要她把你视作母亲这是唯一的办法