Not blank bullets now. OK.
这次不再是空枪了 懂吗
If we wanted to kill you, Mr Holmes,
如果我们真要杀你 福尔摩斯先生
we would have done it by now.
你早就死了
We just wanted to make you inquisitive.
我们不过想撩起你的好奇心
Do you have it?
你找到了吗
Do I have what?
我找到什么了
The treasure.
珍宝
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
I would prefer to make certain.
我喜欢确保万无一失
Everything in the West has its price.
在西方万物皆有其价
And the price for her life - information.
而她性命的要价 就是我要的信息
Where's the hairpin?
发簪在哪儿
What?
什么
The Empress pin valued at 9 million sterling?
皇太后价值九百万的发簪在哪儿
We already had a buyer in the West,
我们已经找到了买家
and then one of our people was greedy,
却有人贪得无厌
he took it, brought it back to London,
私吞了它并带回了伦敦
and you, Mr Holmes, have been searching.
而福尔摩斯先生 你一直煞费苦心在找
Please, please. Listen to me. I'm not...
拜托 请听我说 我不是
I'm not Sherlock Holmes. You have to believe me.
我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 请相信我
I haven't found whatever it is you're looking for.
不管你在找什么 我都没见过
I need a volunteer from the audience.
我需要一位观众当志愿者
No, please, please!
不要 请不要
Ah, thank you, lady.
谢谢这位女士
Yes, you'll do very nicely.
我保证您能表现出色