Phoebe:You're going to Minsk.
你去Minsk吧。
David:No, I'm... not going to Minsk.
不,我不去了。
Phoebe:Oh, you are so going to Minsk. You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just because of me.
你一定要去Minsk,你属于Minsk,你不能因为我而留下来。
David:Yes I can. Because if I go it means I have to break up with you, and I can't break up with you.
我可以.因为如果我走就代表我必须与你分手, 我又不能和你分手。
Phoebe:Oh yes, yes, yes you can. Just say, um,Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life and that's what I have to do right now'. And I say'your work?! Your work?! How can you say that?!'.And then you say, um, 'it's tearing me apart, but I have no choice. Can't you understand that?'.And I say 'no! No! I can't understand that!'
是的,你可以的。你只要说:‘Phoebe,我爱你。但我的工作是我的生命.我现在得去.’ 我说,你的工作?你竟说出这种话?你说...我痛苦欲绝,但我没的选择.难道你不了解吗?我说,不,我不了解。
David:Ow.
喔。
Phoebe:Ooh, sorry. Um, and, and then you put your arms around me. And then you put your arms around me.
抱歉。然后你抱住我,然后你抱住我。
David:Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
Phoebe:And, um, and then you tell me that you love me and you'll never forget me.
然后你对我说你爱我,你永远不会忘记我。
David:I'll never forget you.
我永远不会忘记你。
Phoebe:And then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go because you don't wanna start the new year with me if you can't finish it.I'm gonna miss you. You scientist guy.
又说现在已接近午夜,你必须走了,你不想与我共度新年,因为你实在狠不下心离开。我会想你的,科学家。
Dick Clark:Hi, this is Dick Clark, live in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year.
我是Dick Clark在时代广场为你做实况报导,时代广场这儿的五彩纸片纷纷落下.一年比一年进步.
Joey:Here you go, kids.
好好,睡吧孩子们。
Chandler:And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight.
然后孔雀就咬了我。请在午夜吻我。
Joey:You seen Sandy?
看见Sandy没?
Chandler:Ooh. Uh, I don't know how to tell you this, but she's in Monica's bedroom, getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
我不知该如何告诉你她和Max在Monica的房里,那个科学怪人.酷,你看我还是告诉你了。
Rachel:Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.
各位,大球要掉了。
All:What?
什么?
Rachel:The ball is dropping!
大球要掉了!
Dick Clark:In twenty seconds it'll be midnight...
再过20秒钟就是午夜。
Chandler:And the moment of joy is upon us.
欢乐时光马上要到来了。
Joey:Looks like that no date pact thing worked out.
看起来没有约会的约定似乎奏效了啊。
Phoebe:Everybody looks so happy. I hate that.
大家好像都很开心。我不喜欢。
Monica:Not everybody's happy. Hey Bobby!
不是大家都开心.嘿,Bobby!
Chandler:Y'know, I uh, just thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
我这么说好了,我不是数学大师,但我相信这儿有三对男女。
Phoebe:I dunno. I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
今晚我不想亲任何人。
Rachel:I can't kiss anyone.
我无法亲任何人。
Monica:So I'm kissing everyone?
我就该亲大家?
Joey:Nonono, you can't kiss Ross, that's your brother.
不,你不能亲Ross,他是你哥。
Ross:Perfect. Perfect. So now everybody's getting kissed but me.
太好了,大家都被亲了,除我之外。
Chandler:Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me, it's midnight! Somebody kiss me!
谁来亲我…谁来亲我…现在是午夜…谁来亲我…
Joey:Alright alright alright.
好吧,来吧。
Ross:I wanted this to work so much. I mean I'm still in there, changing his diapers, pickin' his fleas...but he's just phoning it in. Just so hard to accept the fact that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know?
我真的希望这样能够奏效。我还在那里,替它换尿布,替它抓跳蚤…但它却视为理所当然。深爱某人却得不到回报,真是令人难过。
Rachel:...I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我想那个贱人打碎了我的牙齿。