I mean, this is a good family.
我们是很和谐的家庭
This is a happy family!
幸福的家庭
Samantha and I are very close.
萨曼莎和我很亲近
You know what, I think you're telling the truth. I do.
我觉得你说的是实话
But you, on the other hand, there's something you're not saying.
没错 但是你 你隐瞒了一些事
No, she's saying everything.
没有 她什么都说了
It's all right, mrs. Burch. You can tell us.
没关系的 布奇太太 你都可以说出来
You never saw what she was like
你不知道她单独和我一起的时候
when she was alone with me, brian.
是什么样子 布莱恩
A few weeks before samantha disappeared
萨曼莎失踪前的几周
she threw one of her tantrums.
她大发脾气
And I tried to hold her.
我试过稳住她
I tried, but she was so strong.
我尽力了 但她力气太大了
And she... she pushed me away.
她还...她还推倒了我
I don't know...
我不知道
I don't know how this happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
Go on.
继续
She fell into the stove
她摔向了壁炉
and her shirt touchedone of the burners.
她的衣服碰到了火苗
And it caught on fire and it burned her back.
然后就着火了 她的背就烧伤了
It was an accident.
这是个意外
Samantha felt guilty about it and I was...
萨曼莎觉得很内疚 而我
I was so ashamed.
我也觉得很羞愧
So, we didn't tell you,
所以我们没告诉你
and I went to the hospital alone.
我单独带她去了医院
it was an accident.
这是次意外
I'm so sorry, brian.
对不起 布莱恩
I'm so sorry, brian.
真的对不起 布莱恩
But it wasn'T... it wasn't my fault.
但这不是...不是我的错
It's not my fault that she's gone.
她离家出走不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
Sometimes adopted kids have trouble connecting.
有的时候被收养的孩子会有些情结上的障碍
Thousands of mothers go through it.
无数的母亲要经历这一关
It's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay?
没什么好羞愧的