Monica:there.
那儿。
Rachel:That looks okay, right?
现在看起来还行,对吧?
Phoebe:you went a bit wide on the lipstick
你的唇膏涂的太厚了。
Rachel:Oh, I did?
是吗?
Monica:Yeah.
是的。
Rachel:it is hard for me to tell. My eye’s closing up
我看不见,我的眼睛肿了。
Monica:let me get it for you
我来帮你画吧
Rachel:ow.
噢。
Monica:okay, you know what? It looks fine.
你们觉得怎么样?看起来不错。
Rachel:Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it is New Year’s eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我们出去吧,去他的Paolo,去他的心理变态计程车女人,这是新年前夜,我们过得开心点.
Monica:yes.
是的.
Rachel:Okay, here we go.
我们走吧.
Monica:All right, there you go, this way, here we go
好吧,来,这边走,我们走
Sandy:Y'know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周看见你时那或许是我第一次想像裸体的小精灵。
Joey:Wow, that's, uh, dirty.
真淫荡。
Sandy:Yeah.
是的。
Joey:Hey, kids...
孩子们……
Ross:Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
看他,我没说他得整晚和我待在一起但至少也得来问候一声.
Janice:There you are! Haaah, you got away from me!
原来你在这儿!我让你跑了!
Chandler:But you found me!
但又被你逮到了!
Janice:Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera!
Ross,帮我们照一张.笑一个!你在Janice的相机中了!
Chandler:Kill me. Kill me now.
杀了我吧,现在就杀了我。
Rachel:Hi, I am Rachel, so whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫Rachel,那么你是谁的朋友?看看我,酒撒的到处都是.
Monica:Hey everybody! It's Fun Bobby!
各位,Fun Bobby来了!
Fun Bobby:Hey, sorry I'm late. But my, uh, grandfather, he died about two hours ago. But III couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so here I am.
我来了! 抱歉,我迟到了.我祖父他在两小时前过世了.明天才有飞机,所以我来了.
Joey:Hey Fun Bobby! How’s it going, man? Whoah! Who died?
Fun Bobby,近来可好?谁死了?
Fun Bobby:It's gonna be an open casket, y'know, so at least I'll I get to see him again.
他棺材将暂时不盖上,所以,我至少可以再见他最后一面.
Monica:Bobby? Fun Bobby? Let me talk to you for a second, I recently lost a grandmother myself, so I really know exactly how you feel,but you are really bringing the party down.
Bobby? Fun Bobby?我们简单聊聊,我的奶奶最近也去世了, 所以我很能理解你现在的感受,但是你确实把聚会的气氛弄得很糟糕.
Fun Bobby:I am sorry.
很抱歉.
Monica:Yeah, yeah, okay,there you go, there you go
好了,这就行了,这就行了。
Janice:Oh, I'm gonna blow this one up and I'm gonna write 'Reunited' in glitter.
我要在上面哈口气,然后写上“破镜重圆.
Chandler:Alright, Janice, that's it! Janice... Janice... Hey, Janice, when I invited you to this party I didn't necessarily think that it meant that we
Janice,够了!Janice…我邀你来...但它并不代表我们……
Janice:Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦,不。哦,不。
Chandler:I'm sorry you misunderstood...
抱歉,让你误会了……
Janice:Oh my God. You listen to me, Chandler, you listen to me. One of these times is just gonna be your last chance with me.
你听我说……Chandler,你听我说。这可能是你我最后一次共处了。