究竟还要发生多少次命案
before you start believing that this maniac's out there?
你才能相信 凶手是个危险的狂热分子
A young girl was gunned down tonight.
一个年轻的女孩儿昨晚被枪杀
That's three victims in three days. You're supposed to befindinghim.
三天来死了三个人 你早该着手调查了
Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon
布莱恩·路基斯和爱·范孔
were working for a gang of international smugglers.
效力于一个跨国走私组织
A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London
这个组织人称黑莲会 在伦敦也有据点
right under your nose.
就在你的眼皮底下
Can you prove that?
你有证据吗
What are you thinking? Pork or pasta?
你想要什么 猪肉还是意面
Oh, it's you.
啊 是你
I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?
我想艾根·罗内[美食家]肯定不会为这个问题伤脑筋
I'd stick with the pasta.
我觉得是意面
Don't want to be doing roast pork, not if you're slicing up cadavers.
你老是和解剖尸体打交道 肯定不会想吃烤猪肉
What are you having?
你要来点什么
I don't eat when I'm working. Digesting slows me down.
我工作时不吃东西 消化会影响我思考
So you're working here tonight?
这么说你今晚来这儿工作
Need to examine some bodies.
我得检查几具尸体
Some?
什么尸体
Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.
爱·范孔和布莱恩·路基斯
They're on my list.
我的清单上有
Could you wheel them out again for me?
你能帮我再推出来吗
Well...their paperwork's already gone through.
但他们已经都归档了
You changed your hair.
你换了发型呀
What?
什么
The style. It's usually parted in the middle.
我是说发型 本来是中分
Yes, well...
嗯 是啊...
It's good.
不错
It...suitsyou better this way.
这样看着更漂亮