I hoped, after five years...
我本来希望 过去了五年
maybe they would have forgotten me.
他们也许会遗忘我
But they never really let you leave.
但他们从不会放过你
A small community like ours...
干我们这行的
they are never very far away.
从来就躲不掉
He came to my flat.
他来到我的公寓
He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.
要我帮忙追踪一件被偷物品
And you've no idea what it was?
你不知道是什么吗
I refused to help.
我不肯帮他
So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?
你在中国时 和他很熟吗
Oh, yes.
对
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
Two orphans.
两个孤儿
We had no choice.
我们别无选择
We could work for the Black Lotus,
我们只有为黑莲会卖命
or starve on the streets, like beggars.
不然就会流落街头 乞讨挨饿
My brother has become their puppet.
我哥哥已经成了他们的傀儡
In the power of the one they call Shan.
权力最大的那个人姓单
The Black Lotus general.
是黑莲会的帮主
I turned my brother away.
我拒绝了我哥哥
He said I had betrayed him.
他说我背叛了他
Next day, I came to work
第二天 我来这上班
and the cipher was waiting.
之后便发现了密码