When I was a girl, we met in China.
我小时候 我们在中国认识
I recognised his...
我认出了他的...
signature.
签名
The cipher?
密码吗
Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.
只有他会这么做 蜘蛛[汉语]
Zhi Zhu?
Zhi Zhu
The spider.
就是蜘蛛
You know this mark?
认识这个记号吗
Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.
是的 是个堂口的记号[汉语]
Huh?
啥
Ancient crime syndicate, based in China.
古老的犯罪团体 起源于中国
Every foot soldier bears the mark.
每个小弟身上都会有标记
Everyone who hauls for them.
每个为他们运送赃物的人都有
Hauls?
赃物
You mean you were a smuggler?
这么说你是个走私贩
I was 15.
当时我才15岁
My parents were dead.
父母双亡
I had no livelihood.
无法养活自己
No way of surviving, day-to-day,
无法生存 只有日复一日
except to work for the bosses.
替上面的人干活
Who are they?
他们是什么人
They are called the Black Lotus.
人们称他们为黑莲会
By the time I was 16,
我16岁那年
I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs
就携带价值数千磅的毒品
across the border into Hong Kong.
跨过边境送到香港
I managed to leave that life behind me.
我努力想要摆脱那种生活
I came to England.
所以我来到英国
They gave me a job, here.
得到了这份博物馆的工作
Everything was good. New life.
一切都如此顺利 新生活很美好
And he came looking for you.
但他却找到了你
Yes.
是的