影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Agent:This is an atrocity. I don't--I don't even know how to spin this. This is bad. This is Mel Gibson bad.
这件事太残酷了,我都不知道怎么继续了。麻烦大了,和梅尔·吉布森一样,麻烦大了。
Daniel:We are so incredibly sorry.
我们万分抱歉。
Agent:You know, sorry is not gonna cut it. If those pictures appear on the internet, on television,
抱歉二字解决不了问题。如果那些照片被放到网上或电视上,
our P.R. firm will never allow any of our clients anywhere near your magazine.
我们P.R.公司绝不会允许我们的顾客再碰你们的杂志。
Natalie Whitman:How did this happen?
事情怎么发生的?
Daniel:Well, it's um... it's complicated. They were in my office's possession at the time.
呃…很复杂。当时书确实在我办公室里。
Agent:What do you intend to do about it?
那你打算怎么办?
Daniel:Well, we have people out there searching. We're making phone calls. We're doing everything we possibly can.
我们派人出去找了,打了很多电话,我们已经竭尽所能。
Agent:What does--what does that mean?
你——你什么意思?
Natalie Whitman:Will you put a sock in it already?
你安静点,行吗?
What's he gonna do? Dispatch a commando unit for pictures? Just calm down.
你他要怎么做?派个突击部队去找相片吗?冷静下来。
Agent:Just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你。
Natalie Whitman:Then come up with a solution.
那就想个解决的办法。
Agent:I am trying to come up with a solution.
我正在想办法。
Do you know how this could hurt your career if these pictures got out there?
你知道照片泄露出去会对你的演艺生涯造成多大伤害吗?
No one wants to hire a fatty. What's this gonna publicize, the fact that you can't lose any weight?
没有人会来找个肥姐拍戏,你减不了肥这件事会造成怎样的影响?