I hear you're having a rough day.
我听说你今天不太顺利
Who says?
谁说的
Pretty much everyone.
大家都这么说
I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest.
你还是回家好好休息吧
I'm fine.
我没事
No, Graham, you're not fine.
格兰姆 你不好
You just went to see a 10-year-old for help.
你居然向一个十岁的孩子求助
He's the only one making any sense.
只有他还说得有点道理
What's going on?
发生了什么事
What's... really going on?
到底发生了什么事
It's my heart, Emma. I need to find it.
艾玛 我得找到我的心
Okay.
好吧
So... how are you gonna do that?
那... 你要怎么做
I just need to follow the wolf.
跟随狼的指引
What? What wolf?
什么 什么狼
From my dreams.
我梦里的狼
He's gonna help me find my heart.
他会帮我找到心脏
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
thought we were talking in a metaphor here.
以为你是用心脏做比喻
You really think you don't have a heart?
你真认为自己没有心脏
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that explains
只有这个能解释
why I don't feel anything.
为什么我没有感觉
Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart.
听我说 格兰姆 你有心脏
I can prove it.
我能证明