影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Driver: Where to, Mr. Meade?
Meade先生,去哪?
Daniel: Can you just drive around for a little bit? You know, I could say I was mugged.
就在这附近转几圈好吗?知道吗,我可以说我被人抢劫了。
You could get my golf club. You could hit me across the face. Break my nose.
你可以拿我的高尔夫棒朝我脸上挥一棒,打破我的鼻子。
Betty: Daniel, there are a lot of things I'm willing to do for this job. That is not one of them.
Daniel,我可以为我的工作做很多事情,但这件事不在我工作范围内。
Plus, how are you gonna explain being in Queens, anyway?
再说你怎么解释你来了皇后区呢?
Daniel: Betty, my father could fire me over this.
Betty,我爸爸会因此炒了我。
Maybe I should just have them take me to J.F.K., get a one-way ticket to Paris.
也许我该让他们载我去J.F.K.机场,买张去巴黎的单程票。
No, Rio. It's cheaper, women are much hotter... I could get a little place in Ipanema.
不,去里约热内卢。便宜些,女人更性感…在伊帕尼玛找个小地方。
Betty: And then what?
然后呢?
Daniel: I don't know. Drink, Party? As long as I escape the pressure of ting to be something I am clearly not.
不知道。喝酒,聚会?只要能摆脱压力做回我自己。
Betty: Daniel, if I can suggest... instead of trying to escape this or spin it, why don't you just tell the truth?
Daniel,我的建议是…与其逃避或编故事,为什么不直接说出真相呢?
Or you can just blame me. I don't mind being your fall girl——guy——person. Whatever.
或者指责我。我不介意做你的替罪羔羊、背黑锅。随便什么。
If you could just twist the truth one last time and give me a good recommendation, I'd really appreciate it.
要是你能再“省情度势”一次,给我写封推荐信,我会感激不尽。
Daniel: Driver, take us back to the Meade building.
司机,开车回Meade大厦。