Holly Sando?
荷利·桑多
Hi. What've you got?
你好啊 拿的什么
What have you got there, a .38?
你带了把什么枪 点三八型
.38special?
一把特制的点三八手枪
Police said you registered that a couple of months ago.
警方说你几个月前登记了一把
Long enough to figure out how to use it, eh?
几个月够你搞清怎么用了是吧
He's right. I've been practicing.
他说得对 我有勤加练习
Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon!
放下武器 放下武器
Easy now, easy.
放轻松
Okay, everybody,calm down.
好了 大家冷静点
Move out of the way!
不要挡着路
Just give me a minute to talk to her.
给我一分钟和她谈谈
Just want to talk to ms. Sando.
我只是想和桑多太太谈一会儿
Holly. Holly.
荷利 荷利
Listen to me. Can you listen to me?
听着 你听我说一句
If you have to do this, I understand.
我能理解你这么做
I want you to know that I understand.
我想你知道我能理解
I don't care if you'vechanged. I don't care.
我不在乎你是否改变 我不在乎
Manny, you're still the man who killed my husband.
曼尼 你仍然是杀我丈夫的凶手
I know.
我知道
You took him away from me.
你从我身边夺走了他
I know.
我知道
You took him away.
你夺走了他
I know.
我知道
And you, you can change all you want.
你可以转变
You can never change that!
但永远改变不了这个事实
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起