Jack?
杰克
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
I had no idea that they were in a relationship.
我根本不知道他们在谈恋爱
That's true.
没错
Apologies.
抱歉
I took the liberty of taping your reaction just now.
我刚才把你的反应录了下来
When your niecestarteddescribing her relationship...
当你侄女描述她和埃里克的恋情时
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
六个月后 他向我求婚了
Surprise.
惊讶
So, this hasnothing to do with Mitchell's murder?
那么恋情和谋杀没有关系
It did.
有关系
Eric Mitchell was killed because he stepped out of line.
埃里克·米切尔是因为他的行为过头了
He slept with thechief's niece.
他和队长的侄女上床
He disrespected the code.
他违反了规则
Now, the chief sets the rules, but he doesn't enforce them.
队长创立了规则 但他没有强力执行
That's somebody else's job.
执行的另有其人
I taped you, too.
我也录下了你的表情
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
六个月后 他向我求婚了
Anger and disgust: The language of hate.
愤怒 不屑 怒火中烧
You? You killed him?
是你 是你杀了他
No. I didn't.
不 我没有
I just wantedto humiliate him. He needed to learn humility.
我只是想让他丢脸 他该学学什么叫羞耻
He was one of our men.
他也是我们的一员
No, he wasn't one of my men.
不 他不是
My men respect the code.
我的人不会违反规则
My men don't complain when they're forced to broom the latrine,
我的人也不会抱怨被派去扫厕所
And my men know damn well not to crap where they eat.
我的人都明白 兔子不吃窝边草
For God's sakes, Tommy.
汤米 看在上帝份上
You killed a man.
你杀了人啊
Arresthim.
抓起来
I was just following the code.
我只是遵守规则