Should I call D.C. gang task force?
我要不要通知特遣队
Ask if they've heard of a threat against Holly Sando?
问他们有否得知 荷利·桑多被威胁
Nope.
不用
Trillo didn't show any deception leakage.
特雷罗没有表现出任何说谎的迹象
Not when he denied threatening Sando,
他否认威胁桑多的时候没有闪现
Not when was talking about the truce.
谈及调停的时候也没有闪现
He's a criminal.
但他是个罪犯
He's a fantastic liar.
肯定也是个说谎大师
He's an appalling liar. He's atrocious.
他撒谎技巧并不高 甚至可以说非常糟
The one time he did lie, he was...
那次他说谎的时候 就像
Completely traparent; you should've seen that.
完全透明的被我看穿 你也看到了
So you think he's telling the truth?
所以你觉得他说的是真的
I don't think he's going back to the gang.
我觉得他应该不想回到帮派里去
Then why is Holly Sando lying?
那荷利·桑多为什么要说谎
If Trillo isn't threatening her, why is she lying for him?
如果特雷罗没威胁她 她为什帮他说谎
Well, I don't know.
我不清楚
Could be any number of reasons.
可能有几百万种理由
Yeah, but there aren't any.
根本没有理由
Man, you need to listen to me.
你就不能听我说
You saw his anger. You know this guyis violent.
你看到他的愤怒了 你知道他有暴力倾向
You need... you need to listen to me.
你...就不能听听我的意见吗
You need to stop making this personal.
你不能掺杂个人感情
I'm not making this personal.
我没有
Yeah, you are.
你有
Your procerus doesn't move, which means you had your nose fixed, right?
你的降眉肌没有动 你做过隆鼻手术 对吗
You don't strike me as particularly vain, so...
你反对我并不是因为我说的没道理
So what is it then?
那是因为什么
Who was it? Was it your dad?
是因为谁 是不是因为你的父亲
Your dad smack you around?
你父亲有家庭暴力
I know violent people.
我了解暴力的人
They don't change.
他们本性难移
You said so yourself.
你自己也这么说
Once people learn this kind of trigger.
人一旦会被某些事情触发
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
I think you might be right in a way.
也许你说的没错
Put me through to lieutenant governor Goldin, please.
帮我接戈尔丁副州长
I think you should go ahead and announce Trillo's release. Let him go.
你应该宣告释放特雷罗 让他走
Yeah, just one thing, though.
只是还有一件事
Have the cops follow him.
派警察跟着他