手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第72期:真正意义上的狼

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Good morning, Sheriff.
  • 早上好 警长
  • Sorry if I startled you.
  • 我是不是吓到你了 对不起
  • Right.
  • 是啊
  • Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf.
  • 对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼
  • Did I forget to shave?
  • 我忘记刮胡子了吗
  • What are you doing out here so early?
  • 你这么早来这里干什么
  • A spot of gardening.
  • 来搞搞园艺
  • Yourself?
  • 你一个人吗
  • I was looking for a--
  • 我在找一匹
  • A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on.
  • 一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么
  • You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,
  • 据我所知 警长
  • there are no wolves in Storybrooke--
  • 童话镇上是没有狼的
  • Not the literal kind, anyway.
  • 如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
  • Why are you looking?
  • 为什么你要找一匹狼
  • You'll think I'm crazy.
  • 你一定会觉得我疯了
  • Try me.
  • 也许不呢
  • I saw one in my dreams,
  • 我梦见过一只狼
  • and then I saw one for real,
  • 然后我真的看到了它
  • just a few hours ago.
  • 就在几个小时之前
  • Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there?
  • 你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
  • I'm afraid not.
  • 我想没有
  • I do wish I could be more helpful.
  • 我真希望我能帮上你
  • You know, Sheriff...
  • 你知道吗 警长
  • They say that dreams--
  • 人们总说 梦
  • Dreams are memories...
  • 梦是记忆
  • Memories of another life.
  • 前世的记忆
  • Uh, wh-what do you believe?
  • 那 你怎么看呢
  • I never rule out anything.
  • 宁可信其有 不可信其无
  • Good luck, Sheriff.
  • 祝你好运 警长
  • I do hope you find what you're looking for.
  • 希望你能找到你想找的东西


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Good morning, Sheriff.

早上好 警长
Sorry if I startled you.
我是不是吓到你了 对不起
Right.
是啊
Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf.
对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave?
我忘记刮胡子了吗
What are you doing out here so early?
你这么早来这里干什么
A spot of gardening.
来搞搞园艺
Yourself?
你一个人吗
I was looking for a--
我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on.
一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么
You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,
据我所知 警长
there are no wolves in Storybrooke--
童话镇上是没有狼的
Not the literal kind, anyway.
如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
Why are you looking?
为什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy.
你一定会觉得我疯了
Try me.
也许不呢
I saw one in my dreams,
我梦见过一只狼
and then I saw one for real,
然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago.
就在几个小时之前
Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there?
你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
I'm afraid not.
我想没有
I do wish I could be more helpful.
我真希望我能帮上你
You know, Sheriff...
你知道吗 警长
They say that dreams--
人们总说 梦
Dreams are memories...
梦是记忆
Memories of another life.
前世的记忆
Uh, wh-what do you believe?
那 你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything.
宁可信其有 不可信其无
Good luck, Sheriff.
祝你好运 警长
I do hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你想找的东西

重点单词   查看全部解释    
startle ['stɑ:tl]

想一想再看

n. 惊愕,惊恐
v. 吃惊,使 ... 惊愕

联想记忆
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
literal ['litərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 逐字的,字面上的,文字的
n. 错误

联想记忆
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。