影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Wilhelmina:Betty's neighbor stole the book. This must be my lucky day.
Betty的邻居偷了样刊。今天肯定是我的幸运日。
Amanda:Vampira told me to let you know they're still waiting for your notes from the book.
Vampira让我告诉你,他们还在等你对那本书提出自己的看法。
Daniel:Uh, uh, just tell them I'm—— I'm still going over it. I, uh, I ran out of post-its, okay?
呃,呃,告诉他们我——我还在整理。我,呃,我的便条用完了,好么?
Yeah. Oh, and, uh, call Betty again. Find out where the hell she—
哦,再给Betty打个电话。问问她究竟——
Okay! I'm not seeing the book in your hands. Why is that?
太好了!怎么没见你拿书?怎么回事?
Betty:Because Gina Gambarro has it.
因为被Gina Gambarro拿走了。
Daniel:Gambarro? Gambarro. Is that a-a new designer?
Gambarro?Gambarro。是那个新来的设计师?
Betty:No, it's an old slut. She broke into my house, and she took it, and now she's holding it in ransom—
不,是个老婊子,她闯进了我家偷走了书,现在她以此勒索——
Daniel:What? W-w-wait. You told me you had the book. You said you were looking at it.
什么?等——等等。你说书在你手上的,你说你正在看。
Betty:Yeah, I lied...or I twisted the truth to try to buy some time and fix it.
是啊,我撒谎了…或者说我是歪曲事实,省情度势想争取点时间来解决它。
Daniel:Betty, you don't lie to me, ever. We're on the same team.
Betty,你怎么可以对我撒谎。我们是一条船上的。
I mean, we cannot afford to have those unretouched Natalie proofs out there in any way, shape or form, and I-I cannot tell you how royally it screwed with her and this entire magazine could be.
无论如何,不能让Natalie的原始照片样张以任何形式流传出去,否则不管对她还是对整个杂志后果都不堪设想。
Betty:Because there are pictures of what she actually looks like?
就因为里面有张她真实样貌的照片?
Daniel:Exactly. How much does this Gina want?
没错。Gina想要多少钱?
Betty:$4,000.00 .Daniel, I-I will pay you back with interest, or you can take it out of my check for the next five years. I'm so sorry.
4000美元。Daniel,我会连本带利一起还你,或者在我未来五年的工资里扣。我真的很抱歉。
Daniel:Okay, stop, uh... we're gonna deal with this later.
好了,别说了…这个我们稍候再说。
Get my checkbook out of my top drawer and meet me downstairs. We're going to Queens.
从最上面的抽屉里拿支票本给我,我在楼下等你。咱们到皇后区去。
Betty:Daniel, they're all waiting for you.
Daniel,他们都在等你。
Daniel: Oh, right.
哦,对。