影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Christina:Love, you're gonna have to slow down.I can't understand what you're saying.Now what exactly is a Gina Gambarro?
亲爱的,你说慢点。我听不懂你在说什么。谁是Gina Gambarro?
Betty:My neighbor.
我的邻居。
She's the one who has the book, and she's holding it, ransom.
她偷了我的样刊,并且拿它作威胁。
Christina:The book?The book with the unretouched photographs of Natalie?Oh, dear.
样刊?有Natalie原始照片的样刊?啊,天哪。
Betty:This is bad, isn't it?
真糟糕,不是吗?
Christina:Uh, well, I wouldn't count on "employee of the month."
呃,我就不指望“员工之星”了。
Betty:Oh, my god!
哦,天哪!
Christina:What?
怎么了?
Betty:Christina, everything up until this point has been a big lie.
Christina,直到现在所有的一切都是骗人的!
I didn't get the job because I was qualified.
公司不是因为我的能力才雇用我的。
I got the job because Bradford Meade didn't want his son to be tempted to sleep with his assistant.
我得到这份工作是因为Bradford Meade不想再让他的儿子被秘书勾引到上床。
Christina:And you have more than proven yourself.
你已经充分证明你的能力了。
Betty:It doesn't matter.I keep getting told that I have to twist the truth to fit in,and maybe I just don't belong to "Mode", and my bunny is paying the price for it.
我的能力这件事情不重要了。总是有人告诉我应该歪曲事实来适应,也许我本就不该来《时尚》的。我的巴尼兔就是为此付出的代价。
Christina:Your bunny?Listen, sweetheart, there's an awful lot of information coming out of your mouth right now, and to be honest, I can't really make any sense of it.
你的巴尼兔?听着,亲爱的,你说的情况很糟糕,而且老实说,我真的搞不懂是怎么回事。
Betty:Look, I just need to come clean to Daniel, tell him the truth.
听着,我得向Daniel开诚布公,告诉他真相。
Christina:Well, the truth might get you fired.
说出真相你会被开除的。
Betty:Well, I need to do it. Bye, Christina.
我一定得这么做。再见,Christina。
Driver:There's hardly any traffic on the bridge, miss. We should be there in no time.
桥上路况很好。小姐。我们马上就到了。
Betty:Great. This must be my lucky day.
太好了。今天肯定是我的幸运日。