影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Wilhelmina:Hold the elevator. Hold it! That was close.
按一下电梯。等等!好险。
You get a chance to look over the book yet?
你抽空看过样刊了吧?
You know, we really can't proceed until you sign off,
要知道,没有你的签名我们无法进行下一步。
and we do go to press by 6:00 tonight.
而且我们今晚六点要开新闻发布会。
Daniel:I was, uh, just getting my notes together.
我,呃,刚刚才整理好批注意见。
I'll be ready for our meeting at 10:00.
我会准备好10:00的会议的。
Wilhelmina:What did you think overall?
那你觉得整体如何?
Daniel:Looks... pretty good...
看起来…很不错…
except for the unsettled photos of Natalie Whitman.
除了Natalie Whitman的那些没有处理过的照片。
Wilhelmina:Unsettled photos?
未处理的照片?
Daniel:Yes, somehow they made it into the mock-up.
是啊,不知怎么他们把它放进样刊里了。
Lucky I caught that, huh? Could have been a big one.
幸运的是我发现了,哈?不然该是大新闻了。
Actually surprised you missed it.
我很奇怪你怎么没发现。
Wilhelmina:Well, I—
恩,我——
Daniel:Don't sweat it.
别为此担心。
You're probably just reaching that age when you have to start worrying about glasses.
也许你是到了该考虑戴上老花镜的年龄了。
Happens to everyone.
每个人都会有这么一天。