影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Betty:Have you guys seen the book?
你们看到那本书了吗?
Dad:What book?
什么书?
Betty:The book, dad. The "Mode" book.
那本书。爸爸,那本《时尚》。
I came downstairs and it was gone.
我下楼的时候发现它不在了。
Hilda:You lost it?
你弄丢了?
Betty:No, I didn't lose it! It's just in a place that I don't know about!
没有,没弄丢!只是不知道放哪儿了!
It's gotta be here somewhere.
它肯定就在这里。
If I show up at work without that book, the entire layout for the magazine—
如果不把书带回公司,那么整个杂志企划——
Daniel's first issue-- is gone, and it goes to print tonight.
Daniel的第一期杂志就没了,今晚就要出版的。
Dad: Come on, people lose things. Stuff is backed up by computers.
别这样,人们常常丢东西。电脑里面有备份,
It can't be that big a deal.
这不是什么大不了的事。
Justin:What is going on?
怎么了?
Hilda:She lost the book. I'll go check the living room.
她的书不见了。我去看看起居室。
Dad:I'll make you some eggs.
我来做鸡蛋。
Betty:Dad, what is food gonna do for me right now?
爸爸,现在做早饭有什么用呢?
Dad:It's a crisis. I cook.
现在是危机关头,我来做饭。
Hilda:Betty! It was slid under the door.
Betty!从门缝塞进来的。
Betty:"I have your precious book."
你那宝贝书在我手里。
"Maybe if I had a new flat screen TV,
赔我一部新电视机的话,
I'd have something better to do with my nights than break into people's homes."
晚上我就去做些好事,而不是摸进别人的家里。
Gina!
Gina!
Hilda:Justin, put your headphones on. That bitch!
Justin,把你的耳机带上。那个臭婊子!