影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Betty:Oh, I bet you that's Walter.
我打赌是Walter。
Hilda:Ay, Betty, be nice.
Betty,对他客气点。
Gina:Where the hell's my $4,000?
我的4,000块钱呢?
Betty:What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Gina:Uh, you broke my flat screen.
你弄坏了我的电视机。
Betty:Gina, I did not break your—
Gina,不是我弄坏的—
Gina:Listen, you barged into my house like a little Mexican banshee and slammed my door.
听好了,是你像墨西哥女妖似的闯进我房子还砰地关上门。
Thing smashed right on the floor because of you.
因为这样电视才会掉下来的。
Betty:Well, maybe if you stayed away from what wasn't yours...
要不是你占有了不属于你的东西…
Gina:Oh, are you still hung up over that? Look, I want my money or a comparably priced 50-inch plasma installed.
你还在意那件事?听着,你要么给钱,要么给我买台价钱差不多的等离子。
Hilda:Bitch, out my house.
婊子,给我滚出去。
Gina:Oh, no, you did not just call me a...
哦,不,你不是称呼我......?
Hilda:Oh, yes, I did!
我就叫你婊子!
Betty: Please be careful with the book. Gina, leave.
小心书。Gina,请出去。
Gina:Fine.Have it your way. But remember, Betty, I'm a bad seed. I did a year in juvie.
好吧。你自己看着办吧。记着,Betty,我可不是省油的灯,我在少管所呆过一年。
Hilda:Ooh, I'm gonna whup that girl's ass.
啊,真想揍她一顿。
Dad:Did I miss something on the telenovela?
我错过了什么好戏了吗?