Midas wants to unite the kingdoms
迈达斯想让我娶他的女儿
by marrying me to his daughter.
以此来统一整个王国
What?
什么
It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung.
相比之下 那个谷物商人的嫁妆一文不值
No.
不
You were right to turn down that offer,
你拒绝那个婚约是对的
as you must this one, too.
这个你也必须拒绝
Every day you've been gone has shown me
你离开的每一天都让我明白
it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise.
我当初那样劝你是不道德的
Your freedom to choose
你可以自由地选择
is more important than anything.
比任何事情都重要
I'll give up the farm.No.
我会放弃这个农场 不行
They can't force you.
他们不会强迫你
Yes, they can, and because of our ruse,
他们会 因为我们的计谋
Midas can never really know who I am, which...
迈达斯永远都不会知道我是谁
We can't ever see each other again.
我们以后再也不能见面了
Yes.
是的
Then don't do it. Run away.
那就别答应 逃跑吧
I can't. They will kill you.
我不能这么做 他们会杀了你
I lose you either way.
不管怎样 我都会失去你
At least I'll know you'll be happy.
至少这样 我知道你是开心的
I already accepted Midas's offer.
我已经接受了迈达斯提出的婚约
I didn't come here for advice, mother.
我不是来问你的意思的 母亲
I came here to say good-bye.
我是来说再见的