He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,
他留在那儿想用把叉子剪自己头发
which of course can never be done.
那当然是不可能的
It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.
那涂鸦是在威胁人
I'm kind of in a meeting.
我们在开会呢
Can you make an appointment with my secretary?
你能跟我秘书另约时间吗
I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.
这事可不能等 抱歉 塞巴斯蒂安
One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed.
你们办公室里的一名交易员 被谋杀了
What?
什么
Van Coon.
是范孔
The police are at his flat.
警方正在他公寓
Killed?!
被谋杀
Sorry to interfere with everyone's digestion.
抱歉扰了诸位雅兴
Still want to make an appointment?
还想让我另约时间吗
Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?
还是明早直接去苏格兰场谈
Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.
哈罗公学 牛津大学 相当聪明
Worked in Asia for a while, so...
在亚洲工作过一阵 所以...
You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?
你把香港事务交给他负责了
Lost 5 million in a single morning, made it all back a week later.
一个早上损失了五百万 一周后全部赚回
Nerves of steel, Eddie had.
爱德有着钢铁般强韧的意志
Who'd want to kill him?
谁会有杀他的动机
We all make enemies.
我们都有敌人
You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.
但不会都被一枪毙命
Not usually. Excuse me.
通常是不会 抱歉
It's my chairman.
是我们董事长
Police have been on to him.
警方联系他了
Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.
显然他们告诉他是自杀事件
Well, they've got it wrong, Sebastian. He was murdered.
那是他们搞错了 塞巴斯蒂安 他是被谋杀的
Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.
恐怕他们不这么看
So?
所以呢
And neither does my boss.
我老板也不这么看
I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.
我是让你来查其它事 别本末倒置了
I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.
我一直认为银行家都是无良混蛋