Sometimes the cliches are true.
老话说的不假
Okay. What do you want?
好吧 你想要干嘛
Remember when I said no night shifts?
记得我当初说不用你上夜班吗
I need you to work tonight. Just this once.
今晚你得加班 仅此一次
Why?
为什么
I volunteer at an animal shelter,
我在动物救助站做义工
and the supervisor is sick,
管事的病了
and someone needs to feed the dogs.
所以需要有人去喂狗
Very lucky you brought a bear claw.
看在熊爪面包的份上我就帮你一次
Emma, can I talk to you for a minute?
艾玛 我跟你说点事
I'll just go patrol my office.
我去办公室里转转
Thanks.
谢谢
He left his wife.
他跟他妻子分手了
David--he left her.
戴维跟她分手了
He left Kathryn.
他跟凯思琳分手了
Hey. Slow down.
慢点说
He--he did it for me.
他是为了我才这么做的
He wants me to be with him.
他想让我跟他在一起
He wants me to meet him tonight.
他想让我今晚去见他
That's...
那么说...
I mean, I'm trying so hard to be strong,
我一直都想着不要动摇
but he just keeps coming.
不过他就是不放手
I mean, how do I stop it?
我怎么阻止这一切
You know, how do I let him down?
我怎样才能让他摆手呢
What would you do?
换成你会怎么办
I'd go.
我会去的
What?
什么
He left her.
他跟她分手了
That's one thing to say that he wants you,
他嘴上说想跟你在一起是一回事
but it's another to actually make a choice,
实际证明给你看是另一回事
and now he has.
他现在有行动了
That's all you can ask for.
你还能要求他什么呢
Given her new friendship with Kathryn,
凯思琳现在和瑞金娜成了朋友
I don't think Regina would be happy.
我这么做 瑞金那不会高兴的
All the more reason to do it.
那就更应该这么干了