Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?
你觉得他是因损失大笔钱而自杀吗
Suicide is pretty common among City boys.
城里年轻人自杀现象非常普遍
We don't know that it was suicide.
还不能确定是自杀
Come on.
拜托
The door was locked from the inside, you had to climb down the balcony.
门从里面锁着 你还得从楼上阳台爬下来
Been away three days judging by the laundry.
从待洗衣物来看 出差过三天
Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.
看他的箱子 还有几件衣服叠得好好的
Thanks.I'll take your word for it.
谢了 我听你的判断就行了
Problem?
有问题吗
Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.
我还没绝望到要去翻找某人的脏内衣裤
Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?
银行里的那些符号 为什么要涂在那儿
Some sort of code?
-是某种暗码
Obviously.
显然是
Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?
问题是为什么要涂上 想联系干嘛不用电邮
Well, maybe he wasn't answering.
可能他不回邮件吧
Oh, good, you follow.
很好 你总算跟上思路了
No.
还没
What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?
哪种信息会让大家避之不及
What about this morning?
像你今早看的那些如何
Those letters you were looking at?
你今早看的那些信吗
Bills?
是账单
Yes. He was being threatened.
对 他被威胁了
Not by the Gas Board.
肯定不是煤气公司
See if we can get prints off this glass.
看能否在杯子上提取到指纹
Sergeant, we haven't met.
警官 初次见面
Yeah, I know who you are,
我可久仰你大名了
and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.
你最好没乱动任何证据
I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?
我给雷斯垂德打过电话 他来了吗
He's busy. I'm in charge.
他很忙 这里由我负责
And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.
我不是什么警官 而是笛墨探长