Rough interview?
会谈不顺利
I just... you know, they're just all so tough.
我只是 你知道 他们都太强横
You know, acting like nothing's wrong.
就好像什么都没做错一样
I mean, the last thing they're going to do istalkto a woman.
我是说 他们压根儿就不乐意跟女人谈话
I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't be telling you this.
对不起 我 我不应该和你说这些
No. It's... I understand.
没关系 我明白
No, it's, it's completely inappropriate.
不 这完全不合适
No.
不
I know how they can be.
我了解他们
I don't think anybody meant to hurt Eric.
我认为没人会去故意伤害埃里克
The hazing got pretty bad, huh?
捉弄很过分 对吧
God, they'd... they're going to kill me if they know that I'm talking to you right now.
天 他们知道我在和你讲话 会杀了我的
Someone has to.
某些人不得不这样做
There's something you should see.
有些东西你应该看看
No! No, but what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
不 如果你没带头盔警报就响了 会怎么样
what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
如果你没带头盔警报就响了 会怎么样
It's milder than I thought it would be.
这比我想得温柔多了
One of those guy skilled Eric Mitchell.
这些家伙中有人杀了埃里克·米切尔
Okay, but this just looks like a bad joke.
是 但是这看起来只是个过分的玩笑
Whoa, wait. Look... look at Wallace.
等等 看 看华莱士
What? He's smiling.
怎么了 他在笑
Yeah, sure, he'senjoyingthe joke, but, uh...
是啊 他很享受这个玩笑 但是
Every time he looks directly at Mitchell...
每次他直视米切尔的时候
Intense disgust.
极度厌恶
That's more than a bad joke.
这不仅仅是个过分的玩笑