您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 看老友记学英语 > 正文

《老友记》视听精讲第78期:配得上还是配不上

时间:2012-05-03 15:13:09 来源:可可英语 编辑:Rainbow  每天三分钟英语轻松学

Mr. Geller:Whaddya got there?

你在这儿做什么?
Joey:Just a, uh... hearing disability.
只是,呃……听力有些不好。
Mr. Geller:What's the score?
比分多少?
Joey:Seventeenfourteen Giants... three minutes to go in the third.
17比14。巨人队……离第三节还有三分钟。
Mr. Geller:Beautiful!
精彩!
Rachel:Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?
Pheebs,递块饼干给我好吗?
Mrs. Geller:Your grandmother would have hated this.
你外婆会不高兴的。
Monica:Well, sure, what with it being her funeral and all.
恩,对,这可是她的葬礼啊。
Mrs. Geller:No, I'd be hearing about 'Why didn't I get the honeyglazed ham?' I didn't spend enough on flowers, and if I spent more she'd be saying 'Why are you wasting your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead'.
不,我听到的是“为什么我没有蜜酿火腿?”。我没买太多的花,如果买多了她会说“为什么你要浪费钱?我不要花,我都死了”。
Monica:That sounds like Nana.
听起来是外婆的性格。
Mrs. Geller:Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?
你知道从小到大和挑剔你每一句话的人生活在一起的滋味吗?
Monica:...I can imagine.
……我想像得到。
Mrs. Geller:I'm telling you, it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive, lifeaffirming person that she is.
我告诉你,你妈妈我能变成这样一个积极向上的人,真是个奇迹。
Monica:That is a wonder. So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again, I mean, if she was here right now, would you tell her?
是个奇迹。所以告诉我,妈妈。如果重来一次,我意思是,如果她此刻在这儿,你会告诉她吗?
Mrs. Geller:Tell her what?
告诉她什么?
Monica:How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail, like your hair... for example.
她怎么让你抓狂,挑剔每一个细节,比如你的头发……之类的。
Mrs. Geller:I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不明白是否听懂你的意思了。
Monica:Do you think things would have been better if you'd just told her the truth?
你认为如果告诉她实情会比较好吗?
Mrs. Geller:...No. I think some things are better left unsaid. I think it's nicer when people just get along.
……不。我认为有些事不说会比较好。我想大家融洽相处比较好。
Monica:Huh.
恩。
Mrs. Geller:More wine, dear?
再来点酒好吗,亲爱的?
Monica:Oh, I think so.
哦,我看行。
Mrs. Geller:Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴的这些耳环真好看。
Monica:Thank you. They're yours.
谢谢你。是你给的。
Mrs. Geller:Actually they were Nana's.
实际上是外婆给的。
Mr. Geller:Now I'm depressed! ...Even more than I was.
现在我很伤心!……比刚才还伤心。
Monica:Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.
哦,快看,我的一年级照片。请略过Dynomite T恤衫。
Rachel:Hey, who's this little naked guy?
嗨,这个光屁股的小家伙是谁?
Ross:That little naked guy would be me.
那个光屁股的小家伙是我。
Rachel:Aww, look at the little thing.
哇哦,看这个小东西。
Ross:Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
对,对,是,是我的小鸡鸡。我们能成熟点儿吗?
Chandler:Who are those people?
这些人是谁?
Ross:Got me.
这可难住我了。
Monica:Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.
哦,这是外婆,在中间 “我和一帮人摄于Java Joe's'”。
Rachel:Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
哇Monica,你看起来和你外婆好像。她那时多大?
Monica:Let's see, 1939... yeah, 24, 25?
我看看,1939年……24、25岁?
Ross:Looks like a fun gang.
看起来这帮人很开心。
Joey:Ooh, looklooklooklooklook! I got Monica naked!
哦,看看看看看!我找到一张光屁股的莫尼卡!
Ross:Nono, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.
不不,那还是我。我,呃,在尝试些新东西。
Chandler:Hey, Lowell.
嗨,Lowell。
Lowell:Hey, Chandler.
嗨,Chandle。
Chandler:So how's it going there in Financial Services?
会计部怎么样?
Lowell:It's like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads. How about you?
这像没有纸糊的嘉年华。你觉得呢?
Chandler:Good, good. Listen, heh, I dunno what Shelley told you about me, but, uh... I'm not.
还好,还好。听着,嘿,我不知道Shelley怎么跟你说我的,不过,呃……我不是。
Lowell:I know. That's what I told her.
我知道。我跟她说过的。
Chandler:Really.
真的。
Lowell:Yeah.
是的。
Chandler:So you can tell?
那么你能分辨出来?
Lowell:Pretty much, most of the time. We have a kind of... radar.
八九不离十吧,大多数都可以。我们有种……雷达。
Chandler:So you don't think I have a, a quality?
那么你认为我没有那种,气质?
Lowell:Speaking for my people, I'd have to say no. By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll, he is.
对于我们这些人来说,我得说你没有。随便说一句,你出纳部的朋友Brian,他是。
Chandler:He is?
他是?
Lowell:Yup, and waaay out of your league.
对,而且不是你能配得上的。
Chandler:Out of my league. I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian. Hey, Brian.
我配不上。我能配得上Brian。如果我想配一个Brian,我就能配得到。嗨,Brian。

收藏

相关热词搜索: 老友记 视听 精讲

上一篇:护理专业在美国如此热门的理由解析

下一篇:传媒行业渐渐红火 学传媒就到美国

您可能还感兴趣的文章

美剧口语:《老友记》中经典高频口语(4)
37、Storage rooms give me creeps. 储藏室让我全身冒鸡皮疙瘩。38、What is with that guy? 那个家伙到底怎么了?39、Plus, I’m gonna take you out a lot for free din

时间:2011-09-26 编辑:Sunny

美剧口语:《老友记》中经典高频口语(2)
13、Why don’t we give this a try?我们为何不试一下呢?14、Bravo on the hot nanny!为那个性感的保姆喝彩!/赞一下那个性感的保姆!(重点是brave on sth/sb这个句型,

时间:2011-09-22 编辑:Sunny

《老友记》视听精讲第16期:面条里的钻戒
双语剧本(Rachel enters from her room.)-Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?看到我的订婚戒指了吗?-Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful.恩,它很漂亮-Rachel:

时间:2011-11-29 编辑:lily

看老友记学英语:第七季第13集:Rosita 之死
本集简介:The One Where Rosita DiesRachel breaks Joey's chair (Rosita) so she buys him a new one; meanwhile Chandler thinks he broke it, so he replaces it with

时间:2008-06-05 编辑:echo

最新文章

无觅相关文章插件,快速提升流量