嘿嘿
You might wanna see this.
你或许想看看这个
A boutique hotel? But this is my school, Carnaby.
精品酒店? 但这是我的学校 卡耐比
The bank's school, Camilla. And when they shut you down, you will have lost everything -and more importantly, so will I.
学校现在债台高筑 卡米拉 当他们关闭学校的时候 你会失去一切 更重要的是我也不例外
The good news is I've a pal property.
好消息是我们还有挽救的余地
Oh Milla do listen.
只要你听我说
I think I've come up with a solution, that could benefit us both.
我想到了一个让我们都受益的解决方案
If we move fast, sell the place now, we can repay the debt and er... split the profits.
如果我们动作快一点 现在就卖了这里 我们可以还清债款 然后瓜分利润
Looks like your old man's selling us down the river.
看样子你老爸要我们逼上绝路
No. Daddy wouldn't do anything like that.
不 爸爸不会那样做的
What about the girls?
那学生怎么办?
What would happen to my dear girls?
我可怜的学生该怎么办?
You can stop the Miss Jean Brodie act, now, Milla. It's me you're talking to.
别在上演"春风不化雨"那种好教师的把戏了 米拉 照我说的去做吧
What about Annabelle?
安娜贝尔该怎么办?
I don't know what to make of that girl.
我不知道该怎么说
A bit of a drip if you ask me.
你真要问我的话
I sometimes wonder if she's actually mine.
我还不确定她是不是我亲生的
Still a daddy's girl, eh?
还是爸爸的乖女儿吗?