Uh-oh, we're in trouble
啊哦 我们有麻烦了
We're deep in doo-doo and we don't have a shovel...
我们深陷泥潭当中 而且没有铲子自救
Thank you, Matron.
谢谢 梅特伦
Mm... Oh...
嗯...嗯...
A dark cloud hangs over the school, Beverly.
现在学校上空乌云密布 贝弗利
I know all about that one, Miss Fritton.
我深有体会 弗里敦女士
Sits on top of me every Monday when I'm on a comedown.
每周一我犯衰时它就会盘旋在我的头顶上
Do you know what you've got to do?
你知道该怎么办吗?
You gotta get your serotonin levels back in whack.
你得打起精神来
Red ones bring you up and blue ones bring you down.
红色药丸提神 蓝色药丸消沉
I believe in a healthy balance.
鉴于平衡膳食
I'll have one of each.
我两种都要吃一粒
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm. Delicious.
美味极了
Oh, darling!
乖女儿
Daddy! I'll get my stuff and we'll go.
爸爸 我马上拿上行李就离开这里
What?
什么?
That's why you're here, isn't it?
不是你来这的原因吗?
No, we'll... talk later, darling. Milla.
不 我们等会再说 乖女儿 先找米拉