I want to hold him, want to hold him tight
我想拥抱他 紧紧拥抱他
Get teenage kicks right through the night
我一晚都在听音乐
Ah!
啊 啊
Beverly. Beverly.
贝弗利 贝弗利
Ow!
哎呀
Beverly, would you like to offer this gentleman something to drink?
贝弗利 能给这位先生拿点喝的吗
Sorry, how rude of me.
对不起 我真没礼貌
I'm... I'm afraid after last night we've only got Smirnoff.
恐怕 过了昨晚我们只有司木露(一种伏特加酒的商标名)
Tea, Beverly.
茶 贝弗利
Or tea.
哦 茶
Yeah, sorry. Tea, tea, tea...
对 对不起 茶 茶 茶
We're not here to drink tea, Miss Fritton.
弗里敦小姐 我们来这不是为了喝茶
You owe the bank over 500,000 pounds.
你欠银行50多万英镑
Aren't you lucky?
你真幸运
Christmas bonuses all round, I expect.
刚发完圣诞节奖金
Because of your decision to ignore our six previous final demands,
因为你决定无视我们近六次的传唤
I am forced to serve you with this foreclosure notice.
我们必须给你丧失抵押品赎回权通知