Such beautiful young people.
多么美丽的年轻人啊
Pardon me. Uh, do you have a place at your hearth
抱歉 请问你家壁炉边还有地方
for an honest man and his... uh, elderly parents?
收留一位老实人和他年迈的父母吗
Of course. Come in.
当然有 请进吧
I'll heat up some broth.
我去热点肉汤
Oh, we love broth.
我们最爱肉汤了
Oh, what a beautiful home.
你们家真漂亮啊
Your cobbles are so even.
你们的石砖地真平整
Oh, and that's real thatch.
那个是真的茅草屋顶
Honey, that's a big ham.
亲爱的 那是个大火腿
Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢你们的恩惠
I just can't get it out of my mind.
我真的无法忘记
That family. Terrible way to go.
那一家人 太可怕了
What?
怎么了
What happened?
出什么事了
Plague.
瘟疫
The next town over. We just passed through.
旁边的那个镇子 我们刚刚经过的
The plague?
瘟疫
Well, a plague, certainly.
瘟疫 真的
Is it coming here? Are you okay?
向这边传来了吗 你们没染上吧
Oh, us? No, we're immune.
我们吗 没事 我们未受影响
We have Elf Tonic.
我们有精灵药水
Made by elves from elves.
精灵们做的
Four out of five court physicians recommend it.
五分之四的医师都推荐这个
Fifth one died before he could try it.
其余五分之一还没来得及试就死了
Well, you have it, right, smart folks like you?
你们也有吧 像你们这么聪明的人
We've never heard of it.
我们从未听说过
Oh, no.Oh, dear god.
不是吧 我的老天
Oh, no. You're going to die.
不是吧 你们会死的
You need Elf Tonic.
你们需要精灵药水
Oh, I wish we had extra. We don't have extra.
但愿我们还有多的 我们没多余的了
There is no extra.
没有多的
We could pay you. We have a tiny bottle.
我们可以付钱买 我们有一小瓶