Sergeant Donovan's been explaining everything to me, it's...
刚刚多诺万警佐都跟我说了
And the two pills, dreadful business, dreadful.
那个真假毒药 这游戏真可怕 心惊肉跳呀
Where is it?
在哪儿
Where's what?
什么在哪儿
Don't. Just don't.
少来
What did you do with the gun?
你把枪扔哪儿了
Oh, er, bottom of the Thames.
扔到泰晤士河里去了
We'll need to get rid of the powder burns on your fingers.
赶紧把手指的火药灼痕去掉
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this, but let's avoid the court case.
虽然我觉得没什么 但上庭还是能免则免吧
I ran after the cab, called the police, of course,
当然了 我追着的士跑回来 又报了警
and then I thought, better keep an eye on you.
之后我觉得 最好还是盯着你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Of course I'm all right.
当然没事
You have just killed a man.
你刚杀了个人
I've seen men die before, and good men, friends of mine.
我见过不少死亡 有好人 不少我的朋友
I thought I'd never sleep again.
我本以为自己再也无法安睡
I'll sleep fine tonight.
看来今晚我能睡个好觉
Quite right.
这我同意
You were going to take the damn pill, weren't you?
你不会真要吞那该死的药片吧
Of course not, playing for time.
当然不会 拖延时间而已
No, you weren't. That's how you get your kicks, isn't it?
不 你是乐在其中吧
Risking your life to prove you're clever.
甘冒奇险就是为了证明自己聪明
Why would I do that?
我为什么这么做
Because you're an idiot.
因为你是个笨蛋