Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
为什么给我毛毯 他们老是给我披这条毛毯
It's for shock.
为防你受惊吓
I'm not in shock.
我没有受惊
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
知道 但有人想拍照留念
So the shooter wasn't one of yours then?
这么说不是你们的人开枪的吗
God no, we didn't have time.
天知道 我们来不及逮到他
A guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose,
不过我料想那家伙指定树敌无数
one of them could have been following him.
或许正在被追杀
Whoever it was was gone by the time we got there
不管怎样 在我们赶到之前
and we've got nothing to go on.
他已经逃之夭夭了 毫无头绪
Oh, I wouldn't say that...
是吗 不敢苟同
Okay, give me. I'll write it down this time.
好吧 说吧 这次我记下来就是
The bullet they just dug out of my wall was from a hand gun.
在墙上抠出的子弹 是从手枪发射
A shot clean through the heart over that distance,
用手枪在那么远的距离
with that kind of a weapon, that's a crack shot you're looking for.
发出致命一击 百步穿杨
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
他不仅是神枪手还是战士
His hand couldn't have shaken at all,
他的手必须纹丝不动
so clearly he was acclimatised to violence.
显然饱经磨练
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger, though,
而非万不得已他不开火
so strong moral principles.
说明他道德信念极强
You're looking for a man probably with a history of military service,
你找的这人或许曾在军队服役
nerves of steel.
有钢铁般的意志
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
算了 当我没说
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Ignore what I just said, it's the shock talking.
都别当真 权当是我受惊过度 胡言乱语
I probably need this blanket.
看来我得留着这毯子
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Er, I just need to discuss the rent.
我得去谈谈租金的问题
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Were you right?
你猜对了吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Did you choose the right pill?
你选对药片了吗
I don't know, in all the confusion, I lost track.
不知道 刚刚一阵混乱 我给掉了
I don't know which I chose.
不知道我选的哪片
Maybe he beat you.
也许他赢了你耶
Maybe, but he's dead.
可能吧 但他死了