Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, hi. Hey.
你好
No, no, I got it.
不 不用了 我自己可以
Um, stupid shoe.
破鞋
My mom forgot to mention the new job required a uniform, huh?
我妈妈忘记跟你讲新工作需要穿制服 是吗
No, it's cool. I like it.
没 挺好的 我挺喜欢的
Hideous looks good on me.
那丑衣服挺合我身的
Listen, I tried...I know that...
我本想 我知道
Sorry. What were you gonna say?
不好意思 你刚说什么
I tried to take the fall for the car.
我本想把车祸的责任揽在自己身上
You did? Why?
真的吗 为什么
I felt really bad about
我对在诺埃尔聚会上发生的事情
what went down at Noel's party,
感到很抱歉
So I told my parents I gave you the keys
所以我跟我父母说是我给你的钥匙
And I'd pay for the repairs.
而且我会付修车的钱
No. No, I should pay for the repairs.
不 不 应该是我付的
It was my fault.
那是我的错
Besides, I think working in a dentist office
而且 我觉得在牙科诊所工作
will help me with my fear.
可以帮我克服我内心的恐惧
Scared of dentists? Children.
害怕牙医吗 害怕小孩
Your mom is making me hand out
你妈妈让我给六岁大的
sugar-free lollypops to six-year-olds.
小孩子们发无糖棒棒糖
They don't bite at that age, do they?
这个岁数的小孩不咬了人吧
Look, I know that we haven't talked
听着 我知道我们从那天起
since that night,
就再没说过话了
but since we are now,
但既然我们现在碰见了
do you wanna talk about homecoming?
你想讨论一下返校节的事吗
I mean, do you still wanna go?
我是说 你还会想去吗
You know, with me?
跟我一起
I, uh, hadn't really thought about it.
我还没有想过这个问题
Coach has us on a lot of two-a-days.
教练最近催着我们训练催得很紧
That's a lot of pressure.
压力很大
And with everything else going on, I just...
其他事情上面 我有点
Yeah, no, I get it. No, well, we...
是的 我理解 不 我们
We should. Talk about it.
我们应该好好谈谈
I gotta go. That's my ride.
我得走了 我的顺风车来了