从那以后就没心情吃面条了。我意思是,那不荒谬吗?你能相信她真那样想吗?
Rachel:Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be...
呃……对,恩,我是说,我第一次见到你时,要知道,我想也许,可能,你也许是……
Chandler:You did?
你原来以为?
Rachel:Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not.
对,不过随后你在Phoebe的整个生日派对上都盯着我的胸部谈话。所以我认为也许不是。
Chandler:Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?
恩。还有,呃……你们其他人第一次见到我时那样想过吗?
Monica:I did.
我想过。
Phoebe:Yeah, I think so, yeah.
是,我想是的,对。
Joey:Not me.
我没有。
Ross:Nono, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did.
不不,我也没有。虽然,呃,你知道,上大学时,Susan Sallidor那样想过。
Chandler:You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?
开什么玩笑!你告诉她我不是了吗?
Ross:No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her, so...
没,没有,只是因为,呃,我也有点想约她出去,所以我告诉她实际上,你那时正在和Bernie Spellman……也就是另一个也喜欢她的家伙,所以……
Chandler:Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?
恩,这真是奇怪了。那么,呃,我到底有什么?
Phoebe:I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny...
我不知道,因为你聪明,你风趣……
Chandler:Ross is smart and funny, do you ever think that about him?
Ross聪明风趣,你们怎么不认为他也是?
All:Yeah! Right!
是!对!
Chandler:WHAT IS IT?!
是什么?!
Monica:Okay, II d'know, youyou just you have a quality.
好,我我不知道,你你只是你有一种气质。
All:Yes. Absolutely. A quality.
是的,绝对是,一种气质。
Chandler:Oh, oh, a quality, good, because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this.
哦,哦,是气质,好的,因为我正担心你们这些家伙会搞不清楚这个呢。
Joey:you know, Chandler, I think it is going to work for you.
Chandler,我认为这对你很有作用。
Chandler:Excuse me?
什么?
Joey:sure, sure, women find you less threatening, they let their guards down, they boom, you are like a stealthy hetersexual.
是的是的,女人们发现你没有威胁,放低警惕,你简直就是个偷摸地异性恋者。
Monica:Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo calling from Rome.
喂?喂?哦!Rachel,是Paolo从罗马打来的。
Rachel:Oh my God! Calling from Rome! Bon giorno, caro mio.
哦我的天!从罗马打来的!Bon giorno, caro mio。
Ross:So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome.
他从罗马打电话来。我也可以,只是要去罗马。
Rachel:Monica, your dad just beeped in, but can you make it quick? Talking to Rome. I'm talking to Rome.
Monica,你爸刚打进来,不过你能快点吗?和罗马通话呢。我正在和罗马通话。
Monica:Hey dad, what's up? Oh God. Ross, it's Nana.