我想埃希先生爱上你了
Let it dry, and then a good stiff brush.
晾干后好好擦一下就干净了
Oh, my God. It's Verity Thwaites. She's a total psycho.
天 是部长的女儿 她是个疯子
Come on Cheltenham Ladies, Show them what you're made of.
加油 乌龙女校的姑娘们 拿出你们的本事来
The important thing is not to provoke her.
重要的是不要激怒她
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
So, what do you think of my girls?
觉得我的学生们怎么样?
Hawes!
霍斯
I beg your pardon?
什么?
Jemma Hawes, pull your socks up. You're a Cheltenham Lady.
洁美亚·霍斯 给我打起精神来 你可是切尔顿小姐
I'm sure your girls will try their very best.
我确定你的学生会尽力
But It's not the winning that matters.
但重要不是胜负
It's the taking part that counts.
而是参与
Snooty cow.
自负的母牛
Sorry?
自负的母牛
Emily Snooty-Cow, do remember to stretch.
艾美莉 你这只自负的母牛 记住动作伸展