杰弗里
Miss Fritton.
弗里敦小姐
So you have met?
那 你们见过面
University.
在大学
We were the toast of the dramatic society.
我们是戏剧协会的名人
Oh, Geoffrey.
杰弗里
Another time...
另一个时间
Another Country.
另一个国家
To what do I owe the pleasure?
什么风把你吹来的?
I've heard that your school is a hotbed of anarchy, ill-discipline...
我听说贵校是调皮捣蛋的温床
...and your academic results are a disaster.
而且贵校的学术成绩简直惨不忍睹
So I'm here to help.
所以我来这帮忙
How lovely.
太好了
I've got some shelves that need putting up and the kitchens need a good scrub.
我有几个架子需要立起来 厨房也需要擦洗
Unsanitary catering facilities.
不卫生的饮食设备
I'll add that to the list.
我要把这点加上
You know, I think you'll find you and I both want the same things.
我想你会发现我们是站在一边的
We just happen to be sitting on different sides of the table.
我们只是不巧的成为对立面
Table? Mortuary slab, I'd say, Geoffrey.
对立面? 我想说这简直是废话 杰弗里
You want to straitjacket us with your limited curriculum,
你只想用你有限的课程使我们窒息
which has become nothing more than state-circulated Chinese whispers and you call it education.
那些课程只不过是人尽皆知的支那人的悄悄话 而你把它称为教育
You've changed, Geoffrey.
你变了 杰弗里
You haven't.
你没有