That's a new car,
是辆新车
So I hope you don't mind if I drive, do you?
不会介意我开吧
Hanna?
汉娜
This is about Sean's car.
你回来跟肖恩的车有关
Mom did call you.
妈妈打电话给你了
It's a little more complicated than that.
不是你想的那么简单
Well, let me uncomplicate it for you.
那就让我来帮你想的简单点吧
If you came here to yell at me,
如果你过来是为了冲我吼
Let's just go back inside and get it over with.
那我们现在就进去好好谈谈
Or, you know what? Why don't you yell at me right here
你干嘛不干脆直接在这冲我吼
so all the neighbors can watch me take my medicine?
好让邻居们都能看见我吃药的样子
I didn't come back to yell at anybody.
我回来不想吼任何人
I came back to help you through a rough spot.
我是来帮你渡过难关的
You're a good girl, Hanna.
你是个好姑娘 汉娜
You've always been a good girl.
一直都是个好姑娘
You can get a little... overenthusiastic.
你有时候有点兴奋过头了
I remember you as a great tree-climber.
我记得你是个爬树高手
The problem was,
但问题是
you'd sometimes need some help to get back down.
有时候你需要别人帮你下来
We'll get through this.
我们会一起克服问题的
I promise.
我保证
Now, if you want to go to dinner, we can go to dinner.
现在你要是想吃饭 我们就去吃饭吧
If you want to go to the shooting gallery of the Jolly Roger,
你要是想去海盗旗公园的射击场
We can do that.
我们也可以去
Whatever you want. Okay?
随便你想干嘛 怎么样
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Miss.
你先