With all the lights out you can actually see the stars.
所有的等都灭了,你就能真正的看到星星了。
Hmmm... this is so nice.
恩~。这真不错。
OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question as.. more of a general wondering... ment. OK.
好吧,我有个问题。恩,实际上,不太像是问题……更像是一般的惊讶……惊奇。 好。
OK. Here goes. For a while now, I've been wanting to, um... Ohhh!
好,是这样。现在暂时,我想,恩…… 哦!
Yes, yes, that's right...
是,是,对……
Oh, look at the little cat!
哦,看那只小猫咪!
What? Ow!
什么?噢!
I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find, is the wonders I've found ever since you’ve been around...
我在世界之巅,俯看万物,只能找到唯一的说明,就是这种奇妙的发现,自从……
This is just Bactine. It won't hurt.
只是巴克丁药水。不会痛的。
Sorry, that was wax.
抱歉,是蜡油。
Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find his owner.
哦,可怜的小猫咪吓坏了。我们得找到它的主人。
Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?
为什么我们不把这只“可怜的小猫咪”丢到走廊去?
During a blackout? He'd get trampled! Yeah?
在停电的时候?它会被踩死的! 是吗?
You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection. 'Gum would be perfection'?
你知道,我重新考虑了一下,口香糖是绝佳的选择。 口香糖是绝佳的选择
'Gum would be perfection.' Could have said 'gum would be nice,' or 'I'll have a stick,' but no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection. I loathe myself.
“口香糖是绝佳的选择”我大可说“我也来一片,但,不不不 我说的是口香糖是绝佳的选择”,我真鄙视我自己
Oh no, the Mendels, they hate all living things, right?
哦不,这是Mendels,他们讨厌所有生物,是啊?
Oh. Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.
哦,嗨。我们刚发现这只猫,在找它的主人。
Er, yeah, it's mine.
呃,对,是我的。
He seems to hate you. Are you sure?
它好像讨厌你。你确定吗?
Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.
是,是我的猫。把猫还我。
Wait a minute. What's his name?
等一下。它叫什么名字?
Ehhhh... B-Buttons.
恩~……B-Buttons。
Bob Buttons?
Bob Button?
Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.
恩。Bob Buttons。来,Bob Buttons。
Oooh! You are a very bad man!
哦!你真是个坏人!
You owe me a cat.
你们欠我一只猫。
Here, kitty-kitty. Here kitty-kitty. Where did you go, little kitty-kitty-kitty? Here kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty... Wow.
来这儿,猫咪。来这儿,猫咪。到哪儿去了,小猫咪咪?来,咪咪咪咪…… 哇哦。