Why was Jenna there?
詹娜为什么会出席葬礼
I guess she’s back.
我猜她回来了
The cops acted like we were suspects or something.
那警察搞得好像我们是疑犯似的
Do you think we looked guilty?
我们看起来鬼鬼祟祟吗
Why would we?
我们干嘛要鬼鬼祟祟
We haven’t done anything wrong.
又没做过什么见不得人的事
Except lie about the Jenna thing.
除了在詹娜的事上说谎
We promised
我们发过誓
We’d never bring up the Jenna thing again,remember?
再也不提詹娜的事 记得吗
It never happened.
就当什么都没发生过
Have you found a way to forget?
你敢说你彻底忘了吗
I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night.
到现在我有时还因为这事半夜惊醒呢
Aria, it was an accident.
艾瑞亚 那是个意外
It’s medicinal.
这是药
Cramps.
我痛经了
I don’t get it.
我很纳闷
How does ‘A’ know something about me
我和艾莉森之间的秘密
that only Alison knew?
这位A怎么会知道
Ali knew all of our secrets,but
艾莉知道我们所有的秘密 可
we never knew any of hers.
我们从不知道她的秘密
I knew some.
我略知一二
Go on.
接着说
Talk.
说啊
I can’t.
我不能
Spencer!
赛斯宾
No, you are not gonna drop a bomb like that and just clam up!
你可不能猛料爆到一半又不吭声了
She’d so kill me if I told you.
我说出来她会跟我没完的
She’s dead.
她都死了