Hey, what do you think?
你觉得如何
You have an eye for design. I absolutely love it.
你在设计方面一向很有眼光 我非常喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Honestly,when mom said you were converting the barn to loft,
说实话 当妈妈说你把谷仓改成了阁楼
I couldn’t see it, but it’s beautiful.
我简直没法想象 不过这真的很漂亮
Job well done.
干得好
I’m glad you like it.
我很高兴你能喜欢
And I totally appreciate your letting us move in.
而且我非常感谢你让我们搬进来
What?
什么
Ren and I are staying in the barn
任跟我要重新装饰我们城里的房子
While we redo my place in the city.
这段期间 我们会呆在这谷仓里
I’m moving in for junior year, Melissa.
可我高三要搬过来住的 梅丽莎
That’s the deal that I made with mom and dad.
这是我早就跟爸妈说好的
I got the grades, I did the intership,
我好好学习 参加实习
I gave up my summer because I wanted this.
我放弃了暑假就是因为我想得到它
Well,you’ll just have to wait.
别激动 你只需要等等
Why can’t you stay in my room?
你们为什么不能住我的房间
We’re a couple,Spencer.
我们是夫妻 斯宾塞
We need our own space, and mom and dad agree.
我们需要自己的空间 爸妈也同意了
But they promised me.
但他们先答应我的
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
I’m Ren.
我是任
I was hoping you’d be happy for me.
我希望你能为我感到高兴
Well, you know what they say about hope.
你知道人们是怎么看待希望的吧
Breeds eternal misery.
希望会带来无尽的痛苦