I can't believe they sold the house.
我无法相信他们卖了房子
Just too many memories for the Dilaurentises.
只是那房子有太多迪劳伦提斯的回忆了
I can't even imagine.
我甚至无法想象
It's just so werid to think
一想到其他人住进
of other people living in Alison's house.
艾莉森的房子我就觉得奇怪
I know ,honey.
我知道 宝贝
Aria's back.
艾瑞亚回来了
Does she still have that pink hair?
她来留着那粉红头发吗
No ,mom,she dosen't.
不 妈 没了
You know something ?I never really understood that family.
知道吗 我永远不能理解那个家庭
Why would a mother let her daughter do something like that?
为什么一个母亲会让她女儿做那样的事
Because they believe their kids are their equals,
因为他们认为孩子和他们是平等的
not their property.
而不是他们的财产
Honey,I don't think you are my property,
亲爱的 我也没觉得你是我的财产
but I'm your mom.
可我毕竟是你妈
What kind of mother would I be if I let you
如果我让你像一个没教养的人一样跑来跑去
run around looking like a Goth?
我还算是个什么样的妈妈
That kind of lifestyle might fly in Europe.
那种生活方式可能在欧洲很平常
But it's not gonna get you very far here in Rosewood.
但在玫瑰镇 那样做你会和社会格格不入的
Not everyone dreams of making it in Rosewood,mom.
不是每个人都梦想在玫瑰镇取得成功 妈妈
Oh?
是吗
Some people dream of making it out.
有些人梦想在外地取得成功