He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
第一个勇敢地吃牡蛎的人
I believe that was Jonathan Swift.
我想应该是乔纳森·斯威夫特
Are we naming them now?
我们在给它们命名吗
Look at you.
看着你
I had no idea you were such a fan of the mollusk.
真不知道你竟是个爱吃贝类的人
Never gave them a chance before, but I'm acquiring a taste.
之前从没吃过这些 但我乐于享受美味
It's like eating a mermaid.
就像在品味一条美人鱼
Ready for another, or have you topped off your tank?
准备继续吃 还是你的坦克已经装载满了[吃饱]
You're leading this dance.
这由你说了算
Well, what the hell? It's the g.o.p.
怎么了 这是共和党
They'll never smell it over the stench of Brylcreem.
他们可不会去闻男用发油发出的恶臭
Another round.
再来一轮
Wait. Are you still good with these,
等等 你是继续要这个
Or do you prefer your beloved rye?
还是选择你最爱的黑麦
Today I'm on the Roger Sterling diet.
今天 我随罗杰·斯特林的口味
Easy on the vermouth, another dozen of these.
适量的苦艾酒 再加一打这个
Me, as well.
我也是
I've always thought you were a man who could keep up, Don.
我总觉得你是个坚持不懈的人 唐
Anything else, gentlemen?
还要别的吗 先生们
Did you know they served cheesecake
你知道这里曾为古希腊的奥林匹克
To the olympic athletes in ancient greece?
提供过芝士蛋糕吗
So what's an extra lap or two around the steno pool for us?
那就额外给我们来两份
Two cheesecakes.
两份芝士蛋糕
And don't let me see the bottom of this glass.
别让我们的酒杯见底