You wanted a word, Flash?
你有话要说吗 弗莱士
Ooh, yeah. All right, girls.
哦 是的 快去继续做你们的事
Yeah, well, carry on.
加油干
Yes. Um...
我确实有话说 嗯...
I was wondering if you could have a word with the Maths Department.
我想知道你是否能跟数学组说下
What's the problem?
有什么事
They're very keen to place a bet and that,
他们太喜欢聚在一起赌博了
but they're not so forthcoming when it comes to squaring it with the bookie,
有点中毒太深
if you get my drift.
你明白我的意思吗
Teachers. Keeping them in line is a full-time occupation.
老师们 让他们听话太费功夫了
Kell, um...
凯莉 嗯...
A new Chinese opened in the high street.
一家中餐馆在这条街上开张了
Apparently it's handsome.
看上去很不错的样子
I wondered if you weren't too busy, maybe one night this week.
我想如果你不是很忙 也许这周某天
Shoot me down in flames if it's not a good idea, but I thought we could pop along, the two of us.
我们俩可以去一下 这绝对是个好主意
I don't think so, Flash.
我不认为是个好主意 弗莱士
No. Stupid idea.
是的 愚蠢的想法
I don't mix business with pleasure.
我不想和公事混为一谈
And I've got a lot on.
我完全同意
Very busy.
很忙
Busy with all my... gear here, so...
我得忙我的事情