Having a bad day, Doug!
凸槌了,儿子
Sweetheart...
小公主……
...these are from the accident.
这些是车祸的照片
Oh, no!
不会吧!
I can feel it.
我感觉的到
You were in the hospital for three months, sweetheart.
你在医院里待了3个月
I have to talk to this doctor. I need to hear it from him.
我要跟医生谈谈 我要听他亲自跟我说
You have heard it, sweetie. Many times.
你已经听过很多次了
I have?
是吗?
I'll take her.
我带她去
I have to hear for myself too.
我也想亲耳听听
Doug, just take this, okay? I can't...
小弟,这个拿去 我没办法……
I can't look at it anymore.
我没办法再看下去了
It 's gonna be all right, Luce. Don't call me Luce. I barely know you.
不会有事的,小露 别叫我小露,我跟你又不熟
Sweetie, you're sort of dating him.
女儿,你跟他算是情侣
Sorry I' m not better-looking.
抱歉我长的不够帅
What else happened since last October?
我车祸后发生了什么事?
What about my students? Miss Campbell took over your class.
我的学生呢? 坎老师接手你的课
Did Alicia marry that guy? Yeah.
艾莉嫁给那个人了? 对
Doug, did you win the Mr. Hawaii contest?
你赢得夏威夷健美先生了吗?
I didn't know there was gonna be a urine test.
我不知道他们会验尿
Wow.
糟糕
Do we have sex?
我们上过床吗?
No, we don't. Just so everybody knows that.
没,大家都听清楚了
We want to.
我们很想
Just kidding.
开玩笑的啦
So you guys have to just lie to me every day.
所以你们每天都要撒谎骗我?