Well, now we have to count the shades they tried.
现在我们必须数数她们试过的唇膏颜色了
Can you bring me those tissues, dear?
你可以帮我把那些纸巾拿过来吗 亲爱的
Here's your basket of kisses.
这是你的一篮子香吻
Basket of kisses.
一篮子香吻
That's cute.
这话真逗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的?
I just thought of it.
我刚想到的。
Isn't that what it is?
难道它不是吗?
It is, sweetheart.
它是的 亲爱的
Which color did you like?
你喜欢哪种颜色?
I didn't get the one I liked.
我没有拿到我喜欢的唇膏
Someone took my color.
有人先拿走了我喜欢颜色
Why didn't you choose another one?
那你为什么不再挑个别的?
I'm very particular.
我很挑剔。
As opposed to the other girls?
和其他女孩相比?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I don't think anyone wants to be one of a hundred colors in a box.
我认为没人想成为盒子里一百种颜色中的一种
I think that's enough complaining.
我觉得你抱怨够了。
Why don't you head back to your desk, Peggy?
为什么你不回去工作呢,Peggy?
Bet you wish you could pour that in a glass and drink it.
我打赌你希望把她对入杯子里尝尝鲜