You know the shrink is lying,right?
你知道这个心理医生在撒谎 对吧
To the right,please.why would he lie?
请换右侧 他为什么要撒谎
The mayor put him up to this.
镇长逼他这样做的
She's gonna have something on him.
她一定拿什么东西在威胁他
He's terrified of her like everyone else in this...
他和这个镇上的所有人一样
town.
畏惧她
To the left.
向左转
Regina may be...
瑞金娜也许
a touch intimidating,
看起来有点凶
but I don't think she'd go as far as a frame job.
但我觉得她不至于陷害你
How far would she go?What does she have her hands in?
那她至于做什么 她都插手了哪些事
Well,she's the mayor.she has her hands in everything.
她可是镇长 所有的事她都得插手
Including the police force?
也插手警务吗
Henry.Henry,what are you doing here?
亨利 亨利 你来这里做什么
His mother told him what happened.
他妈妈告诉他发生了什么事
Of course she did.
她当然说了
Henry.I don't know what she said...
亨利 我不知道她说了什么
You're a genius.
你真是天才
What?
什么
I know what you were up to.
我知道你打的算盘
You were gathering intel...
你在搜集信息
For operation cobra?
为了眼镜蛇行动收集信息
I'm sorry. I'm a bit lost.
抱歉 我听晕了
It's no need to know ,sheriff,
这是你不需要知道 治安官
and all you need to know
你只需要知道
is that Ms.Blanchard's gonna bail her out.
布兰切特小姐愿意保释她
You are?
你愿意
Why?
为什么
I,uh,trust you.
我 相信你